May 29, 2016
- SprayPrinter OÜ (hereinafter "SprayPrinter" or " we" or "us" or "our") respects the protection of your fundamental rights and freedoms, and, in particular, your right to privacy with respect to the processing of personal data. We assure that your privacy is very important to us and we will protect the information you share with us.
- For protecting your privacy and information, SprayPrinter follows different principles in accordance with industry practices for customer privacy and data protection. SprayPrinter will not share or distribute your information in violation of applicable laws and we will use sufficient security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
Collection of Information
- We collect information about you in order to provide quality products and Services and to enable certain functions within these. The information also helps us to better understand how you use our Services and to present timely information and provide a better user experience.
- There are two main ways that we use to collect your information:
- information submitted by you voluntarily (e.g. by registering an account and entering your personal information, sending us an e-mail) in the process of using our Services or communicating with us; and
- information we independently collect from you using our Services. This includes information that can be legally collected by using current technologies (e.g. information about your web browser and web server, IP address, browser version, device etc).
- The information we collect and process may include, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- contact information;
- how you use our Services;
- transaction information and payment details;
- information concerning your preferences;
- your location;
- demographic information;
- relevant information to client enquiries;
- other relevant information for providing the Service;
- other information required by law.
- Collecting and processing this information helps us to better understand your wishes and provide better Services. Specifically we are allowed, but not limited to, use the collected data for the following:
- improving our products and Services;
- customizing our Services for you;
- contacting you for market research purposes;
- contacting you in response of a certain enquiry;
- contacting you for marketing and informational purposes;
- deciding whether and on what terms to provide the Services;
- providing customer support;
- processing and monitoring transactions;
- dispute resolution and enforcement of agreements;
- calculation and collection of fees;
- identification purposes;
- prevention and investigation of prohibited or illegal activities or fraud;
- statistical, research and reporting purposes;
- other reasonable business-related purposes or purposes related to the above and our Services;
- other cases provided by law.
- We may also use your information to offer or advertise to you services offered or mediated by us. You may choose not to receive such offers or advertisements by notifying us thereof.
- We will never sell, lease or otherwise distribute your information to third parties, unless we have your permission.
- We do not collect, share or process your sensitive personal information (religious or political views, health related information etc.) in any manner and do not knowingly provide Services to, or collect personal information from, children 12 years old or younger.
- Cookies allow us to store your preferences in our Services and present content, options and functions that are specific and related to you. Cookies also provide us information about users of our Services and their preferences.
- To find out which specific cookies the Service uses at any given time, please visit a specialized site and perform a cookie check on the Service.
- We may share the information we have collected when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against, prevent, investigate actual or potential fraud, security issues, technical issues, unauthorized transactions or other violations; or
- trying to enforce the applicable terms of service or other agreements; or
- protecting against violations to the rights, property or safety of SprayPrinter, our users or the public as required or permitted by applicable laws; or
- you have given your consent to do so.
- Providers whose Content you have purchased or Users, who have purchased or downloaded your Content, may have access to certain personal information related to you. This is mainly for processing transactions, customer support purposes (including for handling refund requests and customer complaints) and for proper delivery of Content.
- We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage, processing and maintenance practices and security measures and applied physical, electronic and procedural measures conforming to industry standards, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data stored and collected by us. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) of us have access to this information on a need to know basis. All emails, advertisements, promotions and newsletters from us allow you to opt out of any further mailings.
- We process information on servers located in the European Union. We may process your information on a server located outside your country of residence.
- You are individually responsible for maintaining the security of your password and providing the actual and accurate data. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach of security known with respect to our Services.